Whenever you visit our website, we will collect some information from you automatically simply by you visiting and navigating through this site, and some voluntarily when you submit information using a form on the website, enroll in or subscribe to our newsletter or marketing communications, request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of our website. Through this website, we will collect information that can identify you and/or your activity.
Additionally, whenever you communicate, interact or do business with us, whether online or at any of our physical locations or facilities, or whether you are contracted to perform services for us or apply for a position of employment, we will be collecting personal information from you or about you in the course of our interaction or dealings with you.
Collection of Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information
In the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information about you based on your specific transactions and interactions with us or our website. For each category of information, the categories of third parties and service providers to whom we have disclosed the information in the last 12 months are referenced by a letter that coincides with the letter in the list of categories of service providers and third parties that follows soon after this table.
|Category||Examples||Disclosed in Last 12 Months To||Sold or Shared in Last 12 Months To||Retention Period|
|Personal Identifiers||Name, alias, social security number, date of birth, driver’s license or state identification card number, passport number.||A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N||Not Sold or Shared||Duration of our relationship with you plus 5 years (exceptions noted below). If you are a job applicant and are hired by the Company, then name may be retained permanently, and the rest will be retained for duration of employment plus 6 years. If you are not hired, this data will be retained for 4 years from when position is filled or the date we receive your information, whichever is longer.|
|Contact Information||Home, postal or mailing address, email address, home phone number, cell phone number.||A, B, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N||Not Sold or Shared||Duration of our relationship with you plus 5 years (exceptions noted below). If you are a job applicant and are hired by the Company, then name will be retained permanently, and the rest will be retained for duration of employment plus 6 years. If you are not hired, this data will be retained for 4 years from when position is filled or the date we receive your information, whichever is longer.|
|Account Information||Username and password for Company accounts and systems, and any required security or access code, password, security questions, or credentials allowing access to your Company accounts.||Not Disclosed||Not Sold or Shared||Username: permanent; Password or security code: while in use + 1 year|
|Protected Classifications||Race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious or philosophical beliefs, age, disability, medical or mental condition, military status, or familial status.||A, D, K||Not Sold or Shared||Duration of our relationship with you plus 5 years. This data is not collected from or about job applicants (unless required by law or government contract).|
|Commercial Transactional Data||Information regarding products or services provided, purchasing history.||A, B, C, E, F, G, H, M||Not Sold or Shared||5 years after transaction, unless necessary to maintain for a longer period for product warranty, or OSHA / FDA or other regulatory compliance.|
|Mobile Device Data||Information collected when you navigate, access or use any of our websites via mobile device, including device type, software type; data identifying your device if you access our business networks and systems, including cell phone make, model, and serial number, cell phone number, and cell phone provider.||B, E, F, H||Not Sold or Shared||2 years|
|Financial / Employment Data||Information collected through credit or financing applications, including employment history, company name, role, salary, dates of employment, bank accounts, income sources.||A, D, I, J, K||Not Sold or Shared||4 years|
|Inferences||For job applicants, based on analysis of the personal information collected, we may develop inferences regarding job applicants’ predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes for purposes of recruiting and hiring assessments and decisions.||B, E, F, H||Not Sold or Shared||Sold or Shared in the Last 12 Months To|
|Online Portal Access and Usage Information||Username and password, account history, usage history, file access logs, and security clearance level.||L||Not Sold or Shared||1 year or the retention period maintained by the third-party portal provider|
|Visual, Audio or Video Recordings||Your image when recorded or captured in surveillance camera footage or pictures of you taken on our premises or at our events or that you share with us; audio recordings of calls and virtual meetings as disclosed to you at the time of the call.||L||Not Sold or Shared||Surveillance video – the shorter of 180 days or the number of days until data storage reaches its maximum capacity; for remaining items – duration of our relationship with you plus 4 years, the period in which a claim may be brought under the applicable statute of limitations, or the Company’s legitimate business or commercial purpose that is reasonably necessary and compatible with the context in which it was collected.|
|Pre-Hire Information||Information gathered as part of background screening and reference checks, pre-hire drug test results, information recorded in job interview notes by persons conducting job interviews for the Company, information contained in candidate evaluation records and assessments, information in work product samples you provided, and voluntary disclosures by you.||I, J, K||Not Sold or Shared||If hired, this data will be retained for duration of employment plus 6 years. If not hired, it will be retained for 4 years from when position is filled or the date we receive your information, whichever is longer.|
|Employment and Education History||Information contained in your resume regarding educational history, information in transcripts or records of degrees, vocational certifications obtained, and information regarding prior job experience, positions held, and when permitted by applicable law your salary history or expectations.||I, J, K||Not Sold or Shared||Job Applicants: If hired, this data will be retained for duration of employment plus 6 years. If not hired, it will be retained for 4 years from when a position is filled or the date we receive your information, whichever is longer.|
|Professional Related Information||Information contained in tax forms/1099 forms, safety records, licensing and certification records, and performance records, and information related to services provided by independent contractors, including in statements of work.||A, I, J, K||Not Sold or Shared||Duration of our relationship with you plus 5 years|
|Facility & Systems Access Information||If hired, this data will be retained for the duration of employment plus 6 years. If not hired, it will be retained for 4 years from when position is filled or the date we receive your information, whichever is longer.||L||Not Sold or Shared||1 year|
Of the above categories of Personal Information, the following are categories of Sensitive Personal Information the Company may collect from or about consumers, independent contractors, or applicants:
- Personal Identifiers (social security number, driver’s license or state identification card number, passport number)
- Account Information (your Company account log-in, in combination with any required security or access code, password, or credentials allowing access to the account)
- Protected Classifications (racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, or sexual orientation)
- Medical and Health Information
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Information that a business has a reasonable basis to believe is lawfully made available to the general public by the consumer, independent contractor, or applicant, or from widely distributed media.
- Information made available by a person to whom the consumer, independent contractor, or applicant has disclosed the information if the consumer, independent contractor, or applicant has not restricted the information to a specific audience.
- Deidentified or aggregated information.
We may collect your personal information from the following sources:
- You the consumer, independent contractor, or job applicant, when you visit the website and voluntarily submit information through forms on the website or social media, when you visit any of our stores or physical locations, when you purchase or inquire about any of our products or services, when you enter into a contract to perform services for us, or when you apply for a position of employment
- Our employees and contractors, when you interact with them
- Other customers and visitors, when you interact with them or when they observe you
- We utilize cookies to automatically collect information about our website visitors
- Surveillance cameras at our physical locations
- Lead generators and referral sources
- Credit and consumer reporting agencies
- Company-issued computers, electronic devices, and vehicles
- Company systems, networks, software applications, and databases you log into or use
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of service providers, contractors, or third parties:
- Financial institutions
- Lead providers
- Product manufacturers/administrators
- Government agencies
- Promotional or other fulfillment vendors
- Marketing support vendors and vendors that support managing or hosting the website
- Transaction support vendors (e.g., check guaranty, payment processors)
- Data analytics vendors
- Professional employer organizations
- Consumer reporting agencies or credit reporting agencies
- Employee tracking and talent management systems
- Security and risk management vendors
- Corporate customers
- Service vendors, including vendors for employee assessments, training, and employee development
We may collect your personal information for the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information.
- To process and submit financing applications, including to apply for credit, or credit pre-qualification.
- To process, complete, and maintain records on transactions.
- To provide warranty coverage on products and services.
- To retain your selection for Text opt in/opt out to ensure customers who opted out are not sent any text messages.
- To provide and communicate recall notifications to customers.
- To schedule, manage and keep track of customer appointments.
- To complete appraisals.
- To maintain records of when customers decline a service or sale.
- To respond to consumer inquiries, including requests for information, customer support online, phone calls, and in-store inquiries.
- To provide interest-based and targeted advertising.
- To improve user experience on our website.
- To understand the demographics of our website visitors.
- To detect security incidents.
- To debug, identify, and repair errors that impair the existing intended functionality of our website.
- To protect against malicious or illegal activity and prosecute those responsible.
- To verify and respond to consumer requests.
- To prevent identity theft.
- JOB APPLICANT PURPOSES:
- To fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to apply for a job with the Company, we will use that Personal Information in connection with your candidacy for employment.
- To comply with local, state, and federal law and regulations requiring employers to maintain certain records, as well as local, state, and federal law, regulations, ordinances, guidelines, and orders relating to infectious diseases, pandemics, outbreaks, and public health emergencies, including applicable reporting requirements.
- To evaluate your job application and candidacy for employment.
- To obtain and verify background checks and references.
- To communicate with you regarding your candidacy for employment.
- To permit you to create a job applicant profile, which you can use for filling out future applications if you do not get the job you are applying for.
- To keep your application on file even if you did not get the job applied for, in case there is another position for which we want to consider you as a candidate even if you do not formally apply.
- To evaluate and improve our recruiting methods and strategies.
- To engage in lawful monitoring of job applicant activities and communications when they are on Company premises, or utilizing Company internet and WiFi connections, computers, networks, devices, software applications or systems.
- To engage in corporate transactions requiring review or disclosure of job applicant records subject to non-disclosure agreements, such as for evaluating potential mergers and acquisitions of the Company.
- To evaluate, assess, and manage the Company’s business relationship with vendors, service providers, and contractors that provide services to the Company related to recruiting or processing of data from or about job applicants.
- To improve job applicant experience on Company computers, networks, devices, software applications or systems, and to debug, identify, and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our systems.
- To reduce the risk of spreading infectious diseases in or through the workplace.
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR PURPOSES:
- To fulfill or meet the purpose for which you provided the information.
- To comply with state and federal law and regulations requiring businesses to maintain certain records (accident or safety records, and tax records/1099 forms).
- To engage the services of independent contractors and compensate them for services.
- To evaluate, make, and communicate decisions regarding an independent contractor, including decisions to hire and/or terminate.
- To grant independent contractors access to secure Company facilities, systems, networks, computers, and equipment, and maintain information on who accessed such facilities, systems, networks, computers, and equipment, and what they did therein or thereon.
- To implement, monitor, and manage electronic security measures on independent contractor devices that are used to access Company networks and systems.
- To evaluate, assess, and manage the Company’s business relationship with vendors, service providers, and contractors that provide services to the Company.
- To improve user experience on Company computers, networks, devices, software applications or systems, and to debug, identify, and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our systems.
- To reduce the risk of spreading infectious diseases in or through the workplace.
We may disclose your personal information for any one or more of the business purposes identified above.
We do NOT and will not sell your personal information in exchange for monetary or other valuable consideration. We do not share your personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising.
We do not and will not use or disclose your sensitive personal information for purposes other than the following:
- To perform the services reasonably expected by an average consumer who requests those services.
- To detect security incidents that compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity, and confidentiality of stored or transmitted personal information.
- To resist malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal actions directed at the business and to prosecute those responsible for those actions.
- To ensure the physical safety of natural persons.
- For short-term, transient use.
- To perform services on behalf of the Company.
- To verify or maintain the quality or safety of a product, service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the Company, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured by, manufactured for, or controlled by the Company.
- For purposes that do not involve inferring characteristics about the consumers, contractors, and applicants.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain each category of personal information in accordance with our established data retention schedule as indicated above. In deciding how long to retain each category of personal information that we collect, we consider many criteria, including, but not limited to: the business purposes for which the Personal Information was collected; relevant federal, state and local recordkeeping laws; applicable statutes of limitations for claims to which the information may be relevant; and legal preservation of evidence obligations.
We apply our data retention procedures on an annual basis to determine if the business purposes for collecting the personal information, and legal reasons for retaining the personal information, have both expired. If so, we will purge the information in a secure manner.
We may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include administering e-mail services and running special promotions. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. Subscribers or site visitors will never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from vendors working on our behalf.
In the event we sell or transfer a particular portion of its business assets, information of consumers, contractors and applicants may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. If substantially all of our assets are acquired, information of consumers, contractors and applicants may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
Compliance with Law and Safety
We may disclose specific personal and/or sensitive personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect our employees or the public.
The personal data record created through your registration with our website can only be accessed with the unique password associated with that record. To protect the integrity of the information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties.
How We Protect the Information that We Collect
The protection of the information that we collect about visitors to this website is of the utmost importance to us and we take every reasonable measure to ensure that protection, including:
- We keep automatically collected data and voluntarily collected data separate at all times.
- We use commercially reasonable tools and techniques to protect against unauthorized access to our systems.
- We restrict access to private information to those who need such access in the course of their duties for us.
We do not target, market to, or offer our products or services to consumers outside of the United States. You agree not to submit your personally identifiable information through the website if you reside outside the United States.
Rights Under the CCPA and CPRA
- Right to Know. The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we identify to you (1) the categories of personal information we have collected about you going back to January 1, 2022, unless doing so would be impossible or involve disproportionate effort, or unless you request a specific time period, (2) the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, (3) the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing this information, and (4) the categories of third parties with whom we share or have shared your personal information;
- Right to Access. The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you, free of charge, the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you going back to January 1, 2022, unless doing so would be impossible or involve disproportionate effort, or unless you request a specific time period;
- Right to Delete. The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we delete personal information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions;
- Right to Correct. The right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information (to the extent such an inaccuracy exists) that we maintain about you;
- The right to designate an authorized agent to submit one of the above requests on your behalf. See below for how you can designate an authorized agent; and
- The right to not be discriminated or retaliated against for exercising any of the above rights, including an applicant’s and independent contractor’s right not to be retaliated against for exercising the above rights.
You can submit any of the above types of consumer requests through any of the options below:
- Send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our toll-free line at (866) 258-5882
- Complete a paper form at our corporate office at 955 Martin Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95050
How We Will Verify That it is Really You Submitting the Request
If you are a California resident, when you submit a Right to Know, Right to Access, Right to Delete, or Right to Correct request through one of the methods provided above, we will ask you to provide some information in order to verify your identity and respond to your request. Specifically, we will ask you to verify information that can be used to link your identity to particular records in our possession, which depends on the nature of your relationship and interaction with us.
Responding to Your Right to Know, Right to Access, Right to Delete, and Right to Correct Requests
Upon receiving a verifiable request from a California resident, we will confirm receipt of the request no later than 10 business days after receiving it. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable request within forty-five (45) calendar days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to an additional 45 calendar days, or 90 calendar days total from the date we receive your request), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
For a request to correct inaccurate personal information, we will accept, review, and consider any documentation that you provide, and we may require that you provide documentation to rebut our own documentation that the personal information is accurate. You should make a good-faith effort to provide us with all necessary information at the time that you make the request to correct. We may deny a request to correct if we have a good faith, reasonable, and documented belief that a request to correct is fraudulent or abusive. If we deny your request to correct, we shall inform you of our decision not to comply and provide an explanation as to why we believe the request is fraudulent.
If You Have an Authorized Agent:
If you are a California resident, you can authorize someone else as an authorized agent who can submit a request on your behalf. To do so, you must either (a) execute a valid, verifiable, and notarized power of attorney or (b) provide other written, signed authorization that we can then verify. When we receive a request submitted on your behalf by an authorized agent who does not have a power of attorney, that person will be asked to provide written proof that they have your permission to act on your behalf, and we will also contact you and ask you for information to verify your own identity directly with us and not through your authorized agent. We may deny a request from an authorized agent if the agent does not provide your signed permission demonstrating that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
Other California Privacy Rights
The California Civil Code permits California Residents with whom we have an established business relationship to request that we provide you with a list of certain categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please send an email email@example.com, or write to us at the address listed below. Please mention that you are making a “California Privacy” inquiry.
Consent to Terms and Conditions
Consumers With Disabilities
This policy is in a form that is accessible to consumers with disabilities. If you use assistive technology and the format of any material on our website interferes with your ability to access the information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 258-5882. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the Web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
If we become aware of content that does not conform to the World Wide Web Consortium’s Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Levels A and AA, we will make reasonable good faith efforts to make the content conform to the standards.
Questions About the Policy
**This policy was last updated October 25, 2023.
Mobile App End-User License Agreement (“Agreement”)
Please read this End-User License Agreement carefully before clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading or using the Rotten Robbie app.
By clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading or using the Rotten Robbie app, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not download or do not use the Rotten Robbie app.
This Agreement is a legal document between You and Rotten Robbie and it governs your use of the Rotten Robbie app.
This Agreement is between you and Rotten Robbie/Robinson Oil Corp only and not with the App Store. Therefore, Rotten Robbie is solely responsible for the app and its content. Although the App Stores are not a party to this Agreement, it has the right to enforce it against you as a third-party beneficiary relating to your use of the Rotten Robbie app.
Since the Rotten Robbie app can be accessed and used by other users via, for example, Family Sharing / Family Group or volume purchasing, the use of the Rotten Robbie app by those users is expressly subject to this Agreement.
The Rotten Robbie app is licensed, not sold, to you by Rotten Robbie for use strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Scope of License
Rotten Robbie/Robinson Oil Corp. grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the Rotten Robbie app strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You may only use the Rotten Robbie app on a device that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store’s terms and conditions.
You agree not to, and not permit others to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the Rotten Robbie app or make the Rotten Robbie app available to any third party.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of Rotten Robbie or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the Rotten Robbie app.
The Rotten Robbie app, including without limitation all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights are, and shall remain, the sole and exclusive property of Rotten Robbie/Robinson Oil Corp.
Rotten Robbie/Robinson Oil Corp. shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out of or relating to the Rotten Robbie app. To the extent Rotten Robbie is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, Rotten Robbie, not the App Store, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Rotten Robbie app or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property rights.
Modifications or Updates to the Rotten Robbie app
Rotten Robbie reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Rotten Robbie app or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to You.
Rotten Robbie may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/functionality of the Rotten Robbie app, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades and other modifications.
Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or functionalities of the Rotten Robbie app. You agree that Rotten Robbie has no obligation to (i) provide any updates, or (ii) continue to provide or enable any particular features and/or functionalities of the Rotten Robbie app.
You further agree that all updates or any other modifications will be (i) deemed to constitute an integral part of the Rotten Robbie app, and (ii) subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Maintenance and Support
Rotten Robbie does not provide any maintenance or support for the download and use of the Rotten Robbie app. To the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, Rotten Robbie, not the App Store, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
The Rotten Robbie app may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, Rotten Robbie apps and other products and services) or provide links to third-party websites or services.
You acknowledge and agree that Rotten Robbie/Robinson Oil Corp. shall not be responsible for any Third-party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Rotten Robbie/Robinson Oil Corp. does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-party Services.
You must comply with applicable Third parties’ Terms of agreement when using the Rotten Robbie app. Third-party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ Terms and conditions.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or by Rotten Robbie. Rotten Robbie may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from Rotten Robbie, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the Rotten Robbie app and all copies thereof from your device or from your computer.
Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Rotten Robbie app and delete all copies of the Rotten Robbie app from your device.
Termination of this Agreement will not limit any of Rotten Robbie’s rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by you (during the term of this Agreement) of any of your obligations under the present Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold Rotten Robbie/Robinson Oil Corp. and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors (if any) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your: (a) use of the Rotten Robbie app; (b) violation of this Agreement or any law or regulation; or (c) violation of any right of a third party.
The Rotten Robbie app is provided to you “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Rotten Robbie, on its own behalf and on behalf of its affiliates and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Rotten Robbie app, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, Rotten Robbie provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Rotten Robbie app will meet your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, Rotten Robbie apps, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither Rotten Robbie nor any of the company’s providers makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Rotten Robbie app, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Rotten Robbie app will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Rotten Robbie app; or (iv) that the Rotten Robbie app, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, Rotten Robbie, not the App Store, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur, the entire liability of Rotten Robbie and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Agreement and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the Rotten Robbie app or through the Rotten Robbie app.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Rotten Robbie or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Rotten Robbie app, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Rotten Robbie app, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Agreement), even if Rotten Robbie or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
You expressly understand and agree that the App Store, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to you under any theory of liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages that may be incurred by you, including any loss of data, whether or not the App Store or its representatives have been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Agreement shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
Rotten Robbie/Robinson Oil Corp. does not make any warranties concerning the Rotten Robbie app. To the extent you have any claim arising from or relating to your use of the Rotten Robbie app, Rotten Robbie, not the App Store, is responsible for addressing any such claims, which may include, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Rotten Robbie app fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection, or similar legislation.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Changes to this Agreement
Rotten Robbie/Robinson Oil Corp. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at the sole discretion of Rotten Robbie/Robinson Oil Corp.
By continuing to access or use the Rotten Robbie app after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, You are no longer authorized to use the Rotten Robbie app.
Our EULA was last updated on Nov. 28, 2023.